Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Good Days.


Good day today. Had my last session for a while with my counsellor, I at first was so against counselling but even now I am surprised with how much it has helped me work through this. I have always felt I am a very strong person and through most of the trials in my life I have a worked out on my own but this challenge was a lot different, it was not me that was hurt, even though I married this man and trusted him, it was my daughter that was hurt.  I could not deal with that guilt and pain alone and my counsellor was the outside voice I needed. I think to really admit you need help is one of the strongest decisions you can ever make. Without that how are you meant to move forward.

There are lots of ways I can help others this being just one of them.  I need to start reaching out too my strengths and help others. Not keep hiding behind the computer and venture out into the world a lot more. I have to say all in all I am happy in my life. Happy keeping my family at arm’s length the way I do, it’s not because I don’t love them, I do, but I have done the family drama and I don’t want to go back to that. 

Okay it’s time to go over the sickness we have been having the last few weeks in own house. First my daughter come down sick and that passed to me.  Then it passed to one of my twins. It started with me as a simple cold, then went to flu then to a sinus infection which I still have. The headaches with a sinus infection can be crippling to a point that I find it hard to look at a screen close up for long periods of time.  I have just wanted to sleep and the thought of writing was alien to me. Now as you see I am attempting to get back into it and I hope all this sickness all disappears soon.

The Halloween horror is still making its presence felt. Some of my keys are still screwed up and it’s driving me nuts, I may have to bite the bullet and see how much it will cost to get the laptop taken apart and cleaned. It is something I could do but I do not want to risk breaking it altogether. All depends on the cost which I am going to have to research. I have found a website with detailed instruction on how to disassemble my laptop so we will see. I will keep you updated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment